St. Teresa’s Academy offers assistance to students who are in need of financial support. During the 2020-2021 academic year, STA will provide more than $1,000,000 annually in scholarships, discounts, and financial aid to more than 50% of the student body.
To be eligible for assistance, a family/student must demonstrate financial need, meet the entrance requirements for St. Teresa’s Academy, and be current with all financial obligations due.
Every effort will be made to award some tuition support to eligible candidates. Students may be eligible for a grant each of their four years; however, the students must apply each year. Awards are not automatically renewed.
How to Apply
St. Teresa’s works with FAIR (Financial Aid Independent Review, Inc), a third party organization that analyzes the financial situation for applications based on a number of factors. Applications are accepted beginning in February and are due in early March. A paper application is available upon request. Click here for printable instructions on how to apply online.
To submit an application to FAIR online, please complete the following:
1. Go to www.fairapp.com and click on the “Parent Login” link. If you are a returning FAIR applicant, your email and password are still active in FAIR’s system.
2. School code for St. Teresa’s Academy: 184
3. Password: sta184
4. Applications will be accepted beginning February 1, 2021 and are due March 5, 2021.
5. Your 2020 tax return must be used for returning students.
Returning families must reapply for financial aid every year. All tax information is sent directly to FAIR -- not to St. Teresa’s Academy. Written notification of financial aid will be provided by St. Teresa's Academy in mid-April. There is a processing fee for the standard application payable to FAIR of $30 to be paid with Visa or MasterCard if applying online. If applying by mail, you may pay by check.
- For the few of you who have one incoming freshmen and one older daughter in our school, you may apply early for both daughters if you wish.
- In the case of a divorced/separated family, St. Teresa’s Academy requires both parents to complete an application or provide court documentation stating one parent has no financial responsibility and no custodial rights. We will not consider tuition assistance for a student until both parent's applications are complete.
For additional details, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section on the FAIR website.